A lot of writing about Scripture and theology is boring, hard to understand, and once understood, makes little difference in one’s life.
In my writing, I hope to change all this.
I write to bring Scripture and Theology to life.
I write about biblical and theological topics that bring life to the topics as well as to those who read them. Subscribe and let me know how I’m doing.
About the Grace Commentary
The Grace Commentary is a free, online Bible commentary written by Jeremy Myers. Here are the top three benefits for an online commentary:
- Available freely to readers around the world.
- Through the comment section of each post, readers can ask questions, make objections, get clarification, and provide their own insights on Scripture.
- As I learn more and modify my understanding of passage, I can quickly and easily update the commentary to reflect these changes.
To learn more about the history behind the Grace Commentary and my approach to writing this commentary, check out these links:
- History and Reason for Writing the Grace Commentary
- Approach used in Writing the Grace Commentary
- Bible Translation Used for the Grace Commentary
- New Approach to God
- New Approach to People
- New Approach to Scripture
- Benefits to an Online Bible Commentary
- More Coming Soon!
And don’t miss out! As I finish each commentary, I will distribute full-length electronic versions of them FOR FREE to everyone on my email newsletter list. So subscribe today!
All content on the Grace Commentary website is governed by U.S. copyright law, and is copyrighted by Jeremy Myers.
Permission is granted to groups or individuals wishing to reproduce and distribute the content of this website, either electronically or in print, with the following two conditions:
- The content that is reproduced and distributed must not be sold.
- A proper source citation must be included. This citation must include the following items:
-The name of the author (Jeremy Myers)
-The title of the article or post
-The full web address of the article or post
-The date on which the article or post was last accessed
- TillHeComes.org – It is here that I post devotional and “other” insights which do not fit within the context of a scholarly commentary. Think of the TillHeComes.org site as the application section for the commentary I write here.
- GraceEnglishBible.com – This site contains the text of the Bible translation I use for this commentary, with extra translation notes and explanations for why I chose to translate a word or phrase as I did.
I want to be as available to you as I possibly can. Please forgive me if it takes some time to respond.
Here are some ways in which you can interact with me:
- Comments – I love comments and try my best to respond to nearly all of them! Comment on a recent post and let me know what I can do to help you!
- Twitter – I really like Twitter. I’m here: @jeremyers1! If you follow me, I will follow you back.
- Facebook – I respond to things on my FB Page as well. “Like” it!
- Google Plus – Join me on Google+ and interact with me there!
More About Jeremy Myers
I work as a prison chaplain, but that’s just a job to pay the bills so that I can do what I really enjoy: spending time with my wife and three girls, reading, writing, and studying.
I received degrees from Moody Bible Institute and Dallas Theological Seminary.
I have several articles published in various theological journals, and am currently writing several books.
Please see the following for more information about this website